Access Grants and Contributions Online Services
Please be advised that this online service will be unavailable from 11:00 p.m. on Friday October 21st, 2016 to 8:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 23rd, 2016 (Eastern Time) to permit system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS) is an online application for stakeholders to apply for funding opportunities (grants and contributions) and manage Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)/Service Canada approved active projects within a secure environment.
If you are new to GCOS, you will need to choose one of the below "secure sign-in methods" to set-up your username and password for GCOS. Details about the complete registration process can be found on the Registering for GCOS page.
Choose a secure sign-in method
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (e.g. online banking).
- None of your information (e.g. financial, banking) will be shared with ESDC/Service Canada. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the ESDC/Service Canada site to use your Sign-In Partner.
- View the full list of Sign-in Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- Desjardins Group
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
GCKey user ID and password
- Sign-in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
- Date modified: