Education planning tools
The following interactive tools can help you save, plan and pay for post-secondary education after high school.
These custom planners and estimators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much money you could receive in government loans to pay for school, and how much you might have to pay back when you are done.
Looking for a post-secondary school or program to follow after you graduate from high school? What about scholarships you can apply for, or information about jobs and careers? Our online search tools can help you find the information you are looking for.
These resources can help you search for designated and certified post-secondary institutions, find a post office where you can submit Canada Student Loans and Grants documents, or learn how to manage your money and achieve your goals.
- Designated Canada Post Outlets
- Master List of Designated Educational Institutions
- Master Certification List
- Canada Student Loan Repayment Rates
- The City: An online resource from the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC)
- Date modified: