EI Premium reduction guide
Chapter 4: How to appeal a decision
What happens if I disagree with the decision?
You have the right to appeal any decision we make regarding your entitlement to an EI premium reduction within one year of the date we issue the decision notice to you.
- You must submit your notice of appeal in writing (on company letterhead), and it must include the following information:
- your name and address;
- your payroll account number (15 characters);
- the reasons for your appeal;
- the name and address of your authorized representative and permission to deal with him or her (if applicable);
- additional supporting documentation (if applicable); and
- your signature.
Send your notice of appeal to the address indicated in Chapter 7.
- Date modified: