Canada Student Loans
Canada Student Loans are offered by the Government of Canada to help students pay for post-secondary education at a designated college, university, or other post-secondary institution. It is offered to eligible full- and part-time post-secondary students in most provinces and territories.
- Find out if you are eligible for a student loan
- Apply for a Canada Student Loan
- Maintain your Canada Student Loan
- Paying back your Canada Student Loan
- Master Student Financial Assistance Agreements (MSFAA)
- Canada Post outlets
The Government of Canada works with most provincial or territorial governments to deliver federal and provincial student loan programs. For more information, consult the provincial and territorial information for student loans page or contact your province or territory’s student financial assistance office.
- Date modified: