Information on the Homelessness Strategy
Addressing homelessness is a challenge in all regions of Canada. The Homelessness Partnering Strategy (HPS) is a community-based program aimed at preventing and reducing homelessness by providing direct support and funding to 61 designated communities and to organizations that address Aboriginal homelessness across Canada.
- 2016 Homelessness Partnering Strategy Point-in-Time Count
- Understanding Homelessness and the Strategy
- Housing First
- Aboriginal Communities
- Funding for Organizations
- Terms and Conditions
- Project Results and Publications
- Success Stories
Homeless Individuals and Families Information System (HIFIS)
HIFIS is a national information system that:
- helps service providers with their day-to-day operations and planning activities through free, easy-to-use software;
- includes features to track and support the management of Housing First activities; and
- collects data on shelter use to help develop a national portrait of homelessness.
- Date modified: