Information on the Homelessness Strategy
Addressing homelessness is a challenge in all regions of Canada. The Homelessness Partnering Strategy (HPS) is a community-based program aimed at preventing and reducing homelessness by providing direct support and funding to 61 designated communities across Canada.
- Housing First
- Funding for Organizations
- Research Results from Funded Projects
- Understanding Homelessness and the Strategy
- Publication and Bulletins
- Success Stories
Homeless Individuals and Families Information System (HIFIS)
HIFIS is a national information system that:
- helps service providers with their day-to-day operations and planning activities through free, easy-to-use software; and
- collects data on shelter use to help develop a national portrait of homelessness.
- Date modified: