Acts and Regulations: Disability
The Government of Canada seeks to reduce barriers and increase opportunities to ensure the full participation of people with disabilities in Canadian society.
Canada has a strong legal and legislative framework that guarantees the equal rights of people with disabilities.
You may also view all ESDC acts and regulations.
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Employment Equity Audits
- Employment Equity Program
- Employment Equity Policy
- Diversity and employment equity
- Employment Equity in the Public Service of Canada 2006–2007 and 2007–2008
Duty to Accommodate
- Duty to Accommodate
- Policy on the Duty to Accommodate Persons with Disabilities in the Federal Public Service
- Date modified: