Funding: New Horizons for Seniors Program
Organizations that want to help seniors make a difference in the lives of others and in their communities are eligible to receive federal grants and contributions funding. Projects must be led or inspired by seniors and address one or more of the following five program objectives:
- promoting volunteerism among seniors and other generations;
- engaging seniors in the community through the mentoring of others;
- expanding awareness of elder abuse, including financial abuse;
- supporting the social participation and inclusion of seniors; and
- providing capital assistance for new and existing community projects and/or programs for seniors.
Organizations can apply for funding for community-based and pan-Canadian projects in the same year.
Apply Now for Community-based projects for Seniors.
Deadline: July 29, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (postmarked).
- Date modified: